Located at Duranbah, less than 5 minutes drive from the Pacific Motorway interchange for Kingscliff and Chinderah, we’re an ideal overnight stop-over, or 2 or 3 night stay for visitors on a driving tour of the New South Wales – Northern Rivers and Queensland – Gold Coast region.
- 5 minutes drive to Kingscliff
- 10 minutes drive to Tweed Heads and Coolangatta
- 15 minutes drive to Gold Coast Airport
- 30 minutes drive to Surfers Paradise
- 30 minutes drive to Byron Bay
- 80 minutes drive from Brisbane
- Gold Coast Airport – free pick up and drop off on request
- Kingscliff restaurant and nightlife transfers by arrangement
- Pet Friendly by arrangement
- Would you like to make a booking or enquiry now?
From the north: Via the Gold Coast, take Pacific Motorway south. Take the Murwillumbah exit 40 (Tweed Valley Way) on the left, just south of Chinderah and the Heavy Vehicle Inspection Station. This is also the exit for Tropical Fruit World.
Continue south along the Tweed Valley Way (old Pacific Highway) and turn left into Cudgen Road, a sign for Tropical Fruit World is here. Follow Cudgen Road (becomes Duranbah Road) past Tropical Fruit World for about 2.6 km. Tropical Coast Retreat is on the left. Look for the sign at the gate, and long driveway.
From the south: Via Byron Bay, Brunswick Heads, take Pacific Motorway north. Take the half clover leaf loop, Murwillumbah exit 40 for the Tweed Valley Way on the left. This is also the exit for Tropical Fruit World. Follow Tweed Valley Way (old Pacific Highway) instructions as above.